We are looking for a Financial Advisor to join our Mortgage Team.
This team continues to grow, and so does our desire to offer our clients a best-in-class service.
We are looking to enhance what we can do for clients when they come to us for their mortgage. We are therefore looking to hire an experienced Life & Pensions Financial Advisor to join our Mortgage Team in Finance One.
This is a permanent position, and comes with extensive on-site training.
Financial Advisor Role Responsibilities:
- To provide clear and appropriate financial plans as required by your clients
- To ensure that you position a suitable mortgage protection policy for our mortgage clients, to satisfy their mortgage drawdown requirements
- To ensure that your clients have the required and appropriate Life, Pensions and Investment products
- To build and cement strong client relationships and review their requirements and needs on a regular basis
- To ensure that all clients are dealt with in a compliant manner as directed by Central Bank CPC requirements and that your professional CPD requirements are maintained
Financial Advisor Profile required
- Recognised suitable industry qualification.
- Several years experience working in the area of Life and Pensions with a strong proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritise and organise your schedule in a busy and target oriented environment.
- Self starter mind-set and an ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and growing Dublin 2 brokerage, and be part of a specialised team adding value to our clients. Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Basic Salary with Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidates.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Rosemary Bailey, Office Manager, at email@example.com or call in confidence on 01-6471200.