Your Pension Plan
Creating the right pension plan for you is not that complicated, but is not always as straightforward as it seems either!
‘Having a pension plan’ can mean having any one, or more, of the following pension products, even though not all of these products might be suited to the individual’s situation.
- PRSA (Personal Retirement Savings Account)
- Personal Pension
- Occupational Pension
- Executive/ Director Pension
- Self-directed or Self-administered Pensions
- ARF/ AMRF (Approved (minimum) Retirement Fund)
A pension plan is a most important long-term lifetime savings plan, so it is essential that it is pro-actively managed.
With the pension landscape constantly evolving, Finance One recommends that pension products and investment strategy be continuously reviewed.
At Finance One, we create your pension plan as follows
- No-obligation reviews conducted to establish the income target in retirement
- Explain and recommend the pension plan best suited to individual clients’ needs
- We apply proven investment strategies to grow the value of funds
- Client pensions are managed through agreed periodical reviews
- Our advice is impartial
- Our fee structure is transparent
- Our pensions’ technical knowledge is excellent!
For anyone starting a pension or needing a comprehensive review of a current pension, the experienced financial advisers at Finance One provide impartial advice on the most appropriate pension products and potential fund growth.