Life, Pensions & Employee Benefits
At Finance One Ltd we are all about you the client. As an Impartial financial intermediary, we constantly strive to ensure we have the best possible range of services whatever your needs and whatever stage of life you are at. Click on the items below for more information.
Finance One Ltd is focused on creating confidence in the uncertain world of Investing. Whether you are investing for retirement or just for a rainy day, we will design a strategy that will work for you.
Our priorities are:
Understanding your attitude to risk: The 1st step is to conduct a comprehensive risk analysis to ensure we get the right balance between risk and potential for growth.
Asset allocation: We believe successful portfolios are built firstly around picking the right assets for your investment profile. We have a number of default models that we can discuss with you.
Volatility Measurement: In assessing funds it is crucial to evaluate risk as well as return. We calculate risk as a 3 year volatility measure.
Diversification: We will build a portfolio using all fund managers available to us on our platform.
Costs: Transparency and value for money are at the core of how we do business. All charges will be agreed in advance.
Guarantees: Where possible we build in guarantees to your portfolio. Through banks deposits and structured deposits, it is possible to remove a lot of uncertainty.
On-going Advice: Our experienced team of advisers will work with you in order to ensure your investment strategy keeps pace with your circumstances.
There is nothing more important than ensuring that your loved ones are taken care of in the event of death or illness. As experienced financial advisers we are very conscious of the trust you place in us and we take this responsibility very seriously.
An analysis of your protection needs based on a confidential factfind is fundamental to every review we undertake.
Some of the key areas we will address include:
- Protecting your income if you are unable to work due to sickness or accident
- Protecting your family in the event of untimely death
- Ensuring your existing arrangements provide value for money
- Retirement Planning: Our job as financial advisers is to ensure your business is working for you financially. This means putting funds aside in a tax-efficient pension structure. This ensures that no matter what the future brings the long term interests of you and your family are taken care of.
Co-Director or Partnership Insurance: What would happen if you or your business partner were to die? Would the surviving business partner have the funds to buy the share of the business from the surviving spouse?
- Key Man Insurance: The case of Steve Jobs shows that no company is immune from the threat posed by the death or disability of a “key man”. In a small business with 4 key employees, there is a 29% chance that one of them will die before retirement, and a 68% chance that 1 will suffer a critical illness*. Yet we have found that some businesses are more likely to insure their office furniture than their key people!
*2011 survey by Scottish Provident in the UK. Based on 4 average male lives.
For your company to recruit and retain the best in your business, a top quality employee benefits package is essential. See our Employees Benefits section.
If you are a member of a work place pension or protection scheme administered by Finance One Ltd, you should be aware of the products and services we offer:
Regular site visits including group presentations.
Personal contact: We encourage regular communication with your Finance One Ltd representative. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your representative will respond within 24 hours.
Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs): AVCs are voluntary contributions made by you the employee to your employer sponsored pension scheme. AVCs attract three valuable tax breaks; full tax relief on what you contribute, tax-free growth on investment return for the lifetime of the pension and the ability to draw a significant portion of your fund tax free at retirement. For a full explanation of the importance of AVCs please refer to our Group Scheme Member Section.
Finance One Ltd has developed partnerships with a number of regulated business professionals that refer their clients to us in order to ensure best possible financial advice. A number of accountants, solicitors and general brokers have joined us for the following reasons:
- New Income stream at no extra cost.
- No compliance worries.
- Access to Impartial advice on a broader range of financial products and services.
- Clients will be kept updated on regulation and taxation changes that affect them.
- Protects client base from other advisors whose interest are not aligned with yours.