Debt Finance has changed forever. The relationship between Banks and Borrowers reflects this change. For existing Borrowers or for future funding, specialised financial advice is now required.
In addition Finance One Ltd has been appointed to a panel for the provision of Advisory Services in connection with the review and evaluation of Borrower’s Business Plans to the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA).
Finance One Ltd is authorised by Central Bank of Ireland as a Debt Advisory Firm.
- Personal Insolvency Services
- Assisting Borrowers in their relationships with Banks and NAMA
- Retained by certain Banks on specific client and business reviews
- Leading Rental negotiations on behalf of significant Retail Groups and Corporate clients
- Refinancing of Personal and Corporate clients
- Negotiation of alternative finance packages including Vendor Finance/Contractor Finance
- Expert opinions sought on Banking/Deposit issues for legal cases
- Negotiations with Receivers on buyout of certain assets for clients
- Appointments to Property Syndicates to project manage the syndicate and liaise with the funding bank
- Finance One has been retained as an Impartial Financial Advisor to Credit Unions
The Financial Advisory team includes Harry Slowey, Conor Sheeran and a set of impartial consultants. The principals have all held senior banking and insurance positions and have collectively over 155 years financial experience.
For further information, please call Harry Slowey or Conor Sheeran on 01 6471200..